General sales conditions
Article 1: Designation of the parties
This document defines the conditions for which Paris Authentic is bound to the person he is dealing with and who is designated as “buyer”
Article 2. The prestations
- The transport for 3 persons maximum in a 2CV including picking up and dropping off at hotel or any address in Paris centre mentioned on booking (contact us for outer or inner suburb).
- The services of a private driver
- Other optional services ordered on booking.
Article 3. Picking up and return
Picking up and dropping off are made at the address in the centre of Paris given on booking ( contact us for outer or inner suburb).
The management may modify or cancel a tour in case of doubt with the client’s security and comfort or major technical problem. The company declines responsibilities in case of accidents, injuries, delay, loss of personal belongings…
Article 4. Booking
4.1 Confirmation of the reservation
The client must confirm his reservation and give the exact number of cars he expects 30 days in advance and send back a copy of the invoice and of general terms and conditions of sale duly dated and signed by the client with the mention “read and approved”
4.2 Making the down paymentThese documents must be sent together with a 50% amount of the tour as a down payment, prior condition of the reservation. Paris Authentic will not confirm the reservation nor they will guarantee the availability of the cars if the account is not paid.
If the security of the clients or a major technical problem occurred, the management may modify or cancel a tour
5.1 Parial cancellation
Reducing the number of cars is taken as part cancellation of the reservation.
- Between 7 days and 72 hours before the services begin, 50% of the cancelled car price.
- For cancellations less than 72 hours poor to departure, 100% of the cancelled car price.
5.2 Total cancellationChanging the date of the performance will be considered as a total cancellation and following conditions will apply :
- Between 7 days and 72 hours before the services begin, 50% of the total price order.
- For cancellations less than 72 hours poor to departure, 100% of the total price order.
Article 6. Interruption
Any interruption during the performance, due to the client’s own will cannot allow to any reimbursement.
Article .7 Invoicing
Excepted for some remarks within one week after the date of the invoice, the document is approved. For any late payment, the 1,5% per month fin premium scale will apply.